Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Putting the "Study" in Study Abroad

Last night, strong breeze and cool front rolled in, making the night air enjoyable and the morning even better!  For the first time in a long time, I felt very rested when I woke up this morning, and even had the sheet covering me.  It was such a nice change; hopefully it lasts!
Class was fairly routine.  Our professor announced that our final would be held Thursday morning instead of Friday, which is nice.  Most people have their finals on Wednesday, so they'll all be done and wanting to do fun stuff while some of us are stuck studying.  Plus I want to get it over with.
A few students were asked to stay after class and meet with a woman who runs the study abroad program at a university back home in America.  She is interested in sending some students to different colleges in Greece and stopped by to ask our opinion on our experience here in Thessaloniki and ACT.  The meeting was short, and we got free food (always a plus).  I was flattered that they thought of me to be a good representation of my time here.
After the meeting, I went home and got straight to work on finishing my paper.  Finding the information I needed to complete the research portion took the longest, and is always much more difficult for me than the actual writing aspect.  It took me all night, with a few breaks in between, and I had to miss out on hanging out in the center with the girls, but I finished it!  I tried to reward myself by catching up on the Men Tell All episode of The Bachelorette, but my computer doesn't always appreciate the illegal streaming and shut down in the middle of the episode.
Because they're doing final room checks tomorrow, my roommate and I had to sweep and start packing up so they could do a proper inspection.  I didn't realize how much stuff I brought until I had to start shoving it in my suitcases!
Tomorrow will be another busy day between studying for my final, and going out for Jade's last day here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather


    I think this is great opportunity to you.


    Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. Your unique content do cleared my dobts about how to get into abroad universities This will guide many like me to find the best Overseas Education Consultants in Chennai




    study overseas chennai
    study abroad chennai
    best educational consultants in chennai

    ReplyDelete