Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Got My Nose Pierced.

Yup, that's right.  I got my nose pierced today.  It doesn't have to be permanent, I'll be able to take it out any time I need to and even let it close up if I want.  It's not that big of a deal, plus I like it.  Sorry if you're unhappy about it, but oh well I guess.  So the end.  Now that that's out of the way...

Just like last week, I was planning on going to the street market this morning, but ended up hitting snooze for an hour instead.  For breakfast, I tried some Greek yogurt I bought from the supermarket last week.  Since I can't read the Greek labels, I just go by the pictures.  This one looked like a cinnamon/ vanilla something, and it turned out to be pretty good.  But by the end of the little bowl, it ended up being too strong and tasting like a candle.  I got to school a few minutes early and was able to read some before class.  We were supposed to do a short presentation today, but our professor talked to much and had to move two groups to tomorrow. Erin was sick today, so it ended up working out just fine.  I finally remembered to snap a picture of Bissell Library, the building in which my class is held.  Ate lunch on campus again today while I waited for Jade to get out of class so we could ride home together.  After about an hour long nap, it was time for an adventure.
Laura, Student Services Director at ACT, has a boyfriend that works at Tattooland, so she sent us there so they would take good care of us.  It was quick and hurt much less than both my rook and tragus piercings (different parts of the cartilage in my ear).  I didn't bleed at all and shed a single tear, but that's typical when you get your nose done.  The girls and I walked around downtown and window shopped (such a tease) for about an hour before heading to our favorite new place, El Burrito.  We're slowly getting used to the Greek thing of hanging out at the dinner table for a long time, and were there just chatting away for almost three hours!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  I was able to catch up on the Bachelorette when I got home :)  When I haven't watched it, I can never get on social media sites like my Twitter and Facebook pages because they spoil the entire episode!  Glad to finally be caught up on all of my blogs; it's so hard to keep up sometimes!
Big plans for the 4th tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment