Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wishing it was Taco Tuesday...

Tuesday mornings there is a farmer's market a few blocks away and I was really excited to go check it out this morning, but I woke up with a massive headache.  I decided I had a few more weeks I could still make it, so I went back to sleep for a little bit.  Thankfully, the headache was gone when I woke up.  I went to the supermarket today to pick up some more milk and some detergent so I could to some laundry before our trip this weekend.  It was nice to run errands this morning before it was deathly hot out, even though the fairly short walk still made me sweat a little bit.  Got ready and went to class as usual.  Took a "quiz", but it was much different from the quizzes I've ever taken.  It wasn't graded or even taken up, and we went over it as a class when we were finished.  What makes this class most difficult is that although we understand and can follow what he's talking about, it's close to impossible to answer his questions.  I know I'm not the only one; we don't get what he's asking or where he's going with the question.  Grabbed an iced chocolate (basically a hot chocolate with ice) and a grilled turkey and cheese sub on campus for lunch.  Came home and did some homework, we have a case study to present as a group tomorrow, and took a short nap.  Four of us just now went to a place called El Burrito (haha!) to scout out a Mexican food restaurant because we've been craving it!  Don't get me wrong, Greek food is absolutely delicious, but some variety every now and then is always nice.  My quesadillas turned out to be pretty yummy.  Definitely hit the spot.
Because today was the hottest day of the week (hopefully that doesn't change), I feel super sticky and can't wait to take a shower.  Hopefully I can find the latest episode of the Bachelorette online somewhere to catch up, and then call it an early night.


More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment